Now is the time for action!
The gates are now open for our first acceleration cohort and over the next two weeks, we will be accepting applications (deadline mid-March). We will support up to six of South-Africa’s most promising impact-for-profit startups focused on preserving and restoring the health of the ocean #SDG14.
What we offer includes:
- Access to a co-working space at the V&A Waterfront
- Hands-on mentorship from our team of mentors and network of scientific and business experts
- Access to external partners, potential clients and events and conferences
- Over $100k worth of cloud service/licences for mechanical engineering design software, and access to an international market place
- Support in preparing and running investor pitches, structuring deals and access to our large portfolio of impact investors
Early applications are encouraged. And all the information on how to apply is through the link below:
So, to all the bright and forward-thinking minds of the African ocean-minded community out there! Here is your chance to make a difference, collaboratively.
If you have what it takes to become the next catalyzer of the ocean revolution, please apply – if you don’t, please share this opportunity to the widest audience possible.