Blue Economy and Entrepreneurship Consulting
We provide tools and insights to policy and decision-makers to unlock the local Blue Economy while developing knowledge to motivate finance support for African Blue Growth.
- Blue economy value chain mapping
- Gap analysis
- Blue entrepreneurship development opportunity
- Policy recommendations to drive local/regional Blue Growth
- Coastal Community Empowerment planning
- Fundraising for Regional Blue Economy Developments
- Build Back Bluer
- Census of Blue Economy Actors
- Ocean Economic, Social, Environmental Analysis
- Impact of C-19 on Blue Economy and Stakeholders
Clients and Partners
- Kenyan Government
- Government of Zanzibar
- Government of Mozambique
- High Level Panel for Sustainable Ocean Economy
Developing knowledge and understanding to motivate and channel funding
- Ecosystem mapping (startups, ESO, VC, …)
- Impact Measurement and Management frameworks
- Building the case for Blue Economy investments and financial viability
- Project mapping and positioning This also includes developing an internal Rate of Return.
Clients and Partners
- 1000 Ocean Startups
- V&A Waterfront
- WWF International
Start Up Support
Coastal Community Programs
We support with program design and implementation for low-tech high social impact Blue Entrepreneurship incubation. We focus on capacity building and resource management.
Public examples of coastal community programs we work and have worked with: Tanga-Pemba Seascape, SA East Coast rock lobster.
Industry Focused Programs
This includes Blue Entrepreneurship incubation programs with a clear focus within the African Blue Economy.
Examples of previous work: Circular Plastic Economy, Tackling Seabed Mining.
- Business development support into new markets
- Product/Service adaptation to African markets for expansion
- Fundraising for growth within African Blue Economy
Ongoing work not disclosable at this stage.
Fundraising & Post Development
- Specific product development support, taking your Minimum Viable Product to Minimum Marketable Product for blue growth in Africa
- Funding opportunity identification, preparation and application support
- Commercial project-specific development support for blue growth in Africa
Blue Economy, blue tech, blue technology, ocean conservation, ocean impact, ocean innovation, OceanHub Africa, African innovation, Pan African, Pan-Africanism, sustainability, ocean, ocean innovation Africa, Cape Town, entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship, startup, ocean health, carbon sink, carbon throwdown, SDG’s, Sustainable development goals, acceleration program, climate change, innovation, sea, marine health, marine life, circular economy, recycle, waste management, ocean solution, reuse, marine pollution, plastic in the ocean, acidification, ocean wave, deep sea, ocean day, ocean conservancy, plastic ocean, marine energy, renewable energy, startup accelerator, mangroves, business accelerator, startup incubator, tech incubator, start up incubator incubators and accelerators, innovation accelerator, best startup accelerators, top startup accelerator, accelerator programs for startups, blue ocean economy, SDG14, NoPlanetB, OneOcean, Great Blue Wall, ocean justice, equity, coastal communities, resilience, coastal, maritime, fishing, renewable